Chainfuel provides 24/7 done-for-you Community Management Services across all major channels, exclusively to cryptocurrency and blockchain companies.
We have an immediate need for a Community Operations Manager to join our fully remote growing team. In this role, you will serve as the liaison between customers and our community management staff. If you are interested in cryptocurrencies and want on-the-ground experience growing crypto networks, come join us!
Why you'll love working here:
- Be part of shaping a fast growing, profitable company
- Have location independence
- Work with some of the most exciting crypto projects
- Get paid in USD or crypto
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending virtual customer onboarding workshops, absorbing and recording as much information as possible about the customer, their project, their preferred processes and their requirements.
- Coordinating onboarding sessions with community managers as they are assigned to new projects.
- Creation of content based on workshop outcomes.
- Distillation of important information.
- Training on duties, processes, and tools.
- Overseeing the operation of the community management teams, ensuring processes are working as desired, reading daily reports and flagging anything important to leadership.
- Acting as a point of escalation for Community Leads when they are unclear on how to proceed in a specific situation.
- Working closely with the head of delivery to monitor customer satisfaction and modify processes where necessary.
- Maintenance of project knowledge bases in response to newly added FAQs and Knowledge Base articles.
- Reporting to leadership on overall operational health.
- Speaks native english - We communicate primarily in English both internally and with our client work. This role requires native english.
- Have a flexible working schedule - Our customers are all over the world. We welcome digital nomads and as long as your work is to a high standard and you are reachable, it doesn’t matter where you are!
- Self-motivated and proactive - We are a young company and we do not have a process for everything. You use every gap as an opportunity to contribute to and improve our operating model.
- Process driven - Is analytical, quantitative, and process driven. You'll be responsible for designing, documenting, and enforcing processes and systems to help us scale operations smoothly.
- Technically proficient - A working knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem and industry is preferred, as we serve clients exclusively in this space.
- Detail oriented - As a high touch services business, we become ingrained with our customers. We need someone who will learn the minute details of each project and make themselves a part of each team.
- Accountable - None of us at Chainfuel like to micromanage. Before beginning work on a task, and along the way, you will be given ample opportunity to learn the information you need to execute successfully. Aside from that, we will assume that the work is being carried out to the expected standard and to the agreed upon timeline. You will be transparent about any delays, blockers, or changes. Every team member is accountable for the commitments we have made to our customers.